Everything you need to sell promotional products
All business bundles include free technical support for life
|Number of Users Access From Anywhere Customer Focus is cloud-based, so whether you're on a Mac, PC or tablet, you simply need internet access to get started.||2||3||10|
|Additional Users We recommend Customer Focus for up to 10 users; larger companies should check out our Enterprise solution.||Upgrade to Silver||Upgrade to Gold||POA|
|Spectrum Catalogues The Industry's Most Successful Catalogue The 160+ pages and over 1,000 corporate gifts and clothing. Choose from 5 cover options or go bespoke.||1-100||101-250||251-500|
|Virtual Catalogue Bridge the gap between paper and online with a Virtual Catalogue, complete with page turning software.|
|eCommerce Website Great Looking Websites Which Work We build search engine friendly websites which are as unique as the distributor which owns them.|
|Customer Log In Customers who register on your website can see past quotes, create lists of Favourites, and store logos (if you have the Virtual Sample upgrade).|
|Social Media Provide clear links to your social media pages, and make it easy for customers to 'share' your merchandise.|
|Auto-Rotating Banners on Home Page Attractive banners which showcase best selling product categories.|
|Google Analytics Integration With Google Analytics you can see where your website traffic is coming from, what they do on your site, and when they leave.|
|Drag 'n' Drop Layout Control Change your website's layout easily with drag 'n' drop modules.|
|Unlimited Pages Add as many pages as you like, for Testimonials, Special Offers, Niche Product Collections etc.|
|Add Your Own Products Add your own products, categories and suppliers, from any source. You can also duplicate and edit catalogue products.|
|Free Banner Graphics We offer over 500 banners to help you bring your website to life, and promote specific product categories.|
|Data Capture Forms From Contact forms to Request a Sample, 'Ask us about this product' to 'Give us a creative challenge', forms are easy to create and very useful.|
|Blogs A proven means of both attracting customers and improving SEO, you can use our integrated blog or share content from your external blog.|
|Decorator Matrix This lets you add screen print and embroidery costs to all plain stock apparel, so customers can see a complete price.|
|Shipping Estimator Our Shipping Calculator works either as a fixed fee or % of value, and can be set up with multiple bands and options.|
|Secure Payment We offer Authorise.net and PayPal integration, so your customers' credit card details are secure.|
|Promotional Product Data Feed Comprehensive and Accurate A database of products from leading suppliers - either match the Spectrum Catalogue products or upgrade to the full data feed.||Spectrum Products||Spectrum Products||Spectrum Products|
|Full Data Feed Increase the number of products on your website to over 50,000 with this upgrade!||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Product Research Featuring Leading Suppliers Our promotional product research database has intuitive filters to help you easily locate the perfect item.|
|Presentations & Quotes Fast & Professional Wow your customers with customisable presentations and quotes, headed with your clients' logos.|
|Customers & Prospects Faster Branded Presentations Store your customer's contact information and logo so you can quickly create branded presentations and quotes.|
|Instant Virtual Samples Engage Your Customers When your customers can see their logo on your products, it reduces the length of the buying cycle, and keeps them on your website.|
|The Logo Locker Particularly useful on company stores, logged in customers can upload logos to a logo locker and switch between them easily.|
|Online Designer Get Print Ready Artwork Customers can design, approve and purchase their product online - and you'll get factory ready artwork.|
|Print Ready Artwork When your customer checks out, you can download their artwork as a vector graphic.|
|HTML5 Interface Our HTML5 Online Designer is mobile optimized and works on any browser.|
|Customer Relationship Management Maximise Opportunities With follow up management, targeted mailing lists and complete transaction/conversation history, CF Ultimate makes it easy to anticipate your customers' needs|
|Database Segmentation It's much better to promote tooth stress toys to dentists than to lawyers. We make it easy to segment your database for marketing.|
|Communication History See all quotes, emails and calls by customer, and permanently store their artwork in the cloud.|
|Follow Up Management Colour-coded follow-up prompts, so you never miss appointments or forget to check in with a customer.|
|Import Customer/Prospect Data Use our simple spreadsheet template to upload your existing customer and prospect data to Customer Focus.|
|Order & Invoice Management One Click Conversion Convert a quote to an order, and raise purchase orders off the back, with just a couple of clicks.|
|Sales Orders Manage your orders from quotation all the way to invoice without needing to re-key in any information.|
|Purchase Orders Back to back purchase orders which handle the plain stock-decorator-customer chain with ease.|
|Sales Invoices Send proforma invoices to get payment in advance, or offer flexible payment terms by customer.|
|Project Management Do More With Less Streamline the order process and prevent bottlenecks.|
Electronic Job Bags
Store all correspondence, artwork, and documents relating to an order in one place, with auto-updated status settings.
|Job Board See at a glance the status (i.e. awaiting artwork, in production, delivered) of all of your jobs, helping you progress orders efficiently.|
|Production Planner Manage the progress of an order that's either in internal or external production|
|Reporting Identify Your Most Profitable Relationships Easily identify your best customers, and the suppliers who give you the best margin.|
|Business Intelligence The BI dashboard shows you key reports at a glance - best selling products, month by month performance etc.|
|Sales Performance Review your (and your team's) activity, and reignite lapsed customers with easy on-screen reports.|
Targeted Email Marketing
Quarterly Eflyers Create quarterly eflyers using a selection of products. Provides a highly engaging experience that utilises your customer's brands to drive product sales.
Corporate Scheme Sites
Keep Your Customers Loyal Corporate scheme sites share the same functionality as your master website, including all upgrades.
||0||up to 3||up to 10|
|Optional Privacy Screen Force registration to prevent non-authorised users from buying merchandise.|
|Add Product Attributes Custom selections on products, e.g. letting your customers select their logo from a drop down.|
|Coupons & Sale Pricing Incentivise sales with short-term discounts and redeemable coupon codes.|
*Price on Application applies to customers who would like an increased number of users, catalogues and corporate scheme sites that exceed the Gold Package limit. Contact us for details.
All packages are subject to Customer Focus’ Terms & Conditions.
All packages include unlimited live chat, phone and email support from our team in Sheffield (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
All prices exclude VAT
All packages are a 12 month commitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a set up charge?No, set up is free. This includes training, and setting up your website with the template and colour scheme of your choice.
- What is the minimum contract term?All packages are a 12 month commitment. After the initial term you can cancel any licenses on 30 days' notice - of course, we'll be working hard to make sure that you're completely satisfied and stay with Customer Focus to help your business prosper!
- Will you make my website look good?Absolutely; we'll set you up with a great looking template, add your logo, and match your colour scheme.We also offer custom design and coding from just £500 per day. Find out more about our website design packages here.
- Can I remove suppliers from my website?Yes you can, and you can also make your preferred suppliers' products appear at the top of search results. This way you can give your customers a better browsing experience - after all, who wants to see 20 pages of nearly identical polo shirts?
- What if my preferred supplier is not on Customer Focus?We are adding in new suppliers all of the time, so please just let us know who's products you'd like to see, and we'll reach out to them to get them on board. It's also worth mentioning that you can add your own suppliers, categories and products to Customer Focus.
- What happens to my domain name (URL) when I switch?When we set you up with a Customer Focus website, it will be on a temporary URL. Once you're ready to make it go live, we'll help you re-point your domain name to the Customer Focus website. It usually takes between 30 minutes and 24 hours to take effect.
- Is training offered?We offer all new customers free one on one 'onboarding' training, during which we'll go through system set up, customisation and operation. After this, you're invited to visit our support site, or call our support team if you get stuck. We can also provide dedicated classroom training either at our training facilities (Manchester or Sheffield, £850 per day) or at your location (£1,150 + expenses).
- Do you offer a custom design option?Yes! Whether you already have a website design in mind, or need some inspiration, our team of experienced designers and coders will help you build your perfect website. Pricing starts from just £500 for custom graphics. Learn more about custom design.
- Do you offer a free demo?Absolutely. We can show you around the system and help you to make a decision as to whether Customer Focus is a good fit for your requirements.